Thursday, January 23, 2014

Pokemon Regional Championships

I have been working hard on my team for Pokemon Regional Championships. I have made some changes to the team that is on the My Team page, but will be posting those after the tournament. Regionals in my area is on Sunday, so you will get to see my team soon. Check back on Monday for an update!

I haven't been able to do much shiny hunting lately. After Regionals though, it is back to business as usual. I am going to start by hunting for two more shiny Mareep. I think it would be cool to have a full evolution chain of shiny Pokemon. I will also be working on completing my Pokedex so that I can get the Shining Charm.

If you want to battle me, contact me on the Gamers' Community Forums! My username is Scribbler397. I am happy to take on challengers! If you are interested in trading Pokemon, you can contact me there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment