Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My Final Team for Regionals

Winter Regionals was Sunday, and as promised, here's a look at my final team!

Kage (Greninja) @ King's Rock
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Grass Knot

Kanga and Roo (Kangaskhan) (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Sucker Punch
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- Rock Slide

Leonardo (Smeargle) (M) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Recover
- Spikes
- Toxic Spikes

Tide (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt

Fawkes (Talonflame) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Will-O-Wisp

Glaedr (Dragonite) (M) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Extreme Speed
- Fire Punch
- Iron Tail

I used Kangaskhan and Greninja for every battle. They were the most stable sweepers on my team, and were able to do a good amount of damage to my opponents. Talonflame and Wash-Rotom were included more often than Dragonite and Smeargle. In fact, out of my nine battles yesterday, I only used Smeargle once. I think that that was a mistake, because in the one battle where I used him, I swept the opponent's entire team without losing any HP on my Pokemon. With a Timid Nature and 252 Speed EVs, he is pretty fast. With Kangaskhan using Fake Out first turn on the most dangerous threat, I was able to use Dark Void without any obstacles. 

What do you guys think of my team? What teams did you guys use for Regionals? Comment below, or send me a message on the Gamers' Community Forums.

If you want to battle me, contact me on the Gamers' Community Forums! My username is Scribbler397. I am happy to take on challengers! If you are interested in trading Pokemon, you can contact me there as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment