Friday, December 27, 2013

Last Play-Through Update

Hey Everyone!

I have decided not to continue posting main story play-through updates. There are way too many spoilers from this point on, and I don't want to spoil any surprises in store for those of you who haven't finished the main story yet. I have beaten the Elite Four and the Champion already, so trust me, you don't want any of the plot line revealed. The story line is great, and I am sure glad I didn't read anything about it online.

You may be asking, "What now then?"

I will be updating with my info about my shiny hunts, competitive teams and strategies, special events, and really anything Pokemon X and Y related that I find.

And of course, I will always be trading and posting on the Gamers' Community Forums. My username is Scribbler397 if you want to trade or battle sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment