Saturday, September 28, 2013

Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em All Codes

After scouring the Internet for the Pokemon Gotta Catch 'Em All Sweepstakes codes, I found that I was still missing most of them. (I'll be honest, I didn't really bother searching too hard.) However, through the magic of Google, I found a website that lists the majority of them all on one page. All you have to do is copy and paste the code to unlock your free digital prize and enter the sweepstakes for real prizes. So while we wait (impatiently) for X and Y to be released, score yourself some cool Pokemon ringtones, notification tones, and screensavers.

If you still want to search for them yourself, don't click this link here.

I will note ahead of time though, before you think that the codes don't work, that the hint has to have been released for that code in order for it to work. Unfortunately, whichever one has the Oshawott notification tone hasn't been released yet. Must. Have. Oshawott!

No comments:

Post a Comment