Thursday, March 6, 2014

Firelocke: Update 2

Today is day 2 of my Pokemon Y Firelocke. In the last post, I introduced you to the first two members of my Firelocke team: Firefox the Fennekin and Firebird the Fletchling. I left off at the entrance to Santalune Forest.

Today, I journeyed through Santalune Forest. On the way, I caught a Pansear, who I nicknamed Firemonkey. I didn't manage to evolve Firefox and Firebird before I made it to Santalune City, but I figured there would be better training areas on the outskirts of town. While training there, I caught a Litleo, who I dubbed Firelion.

Firefox and Firebird are quite close to evolving now. It will take a while to evolve Firelion, and I shall have to find a Fire Stone to evolve Firemonkey. I'm going to keep searching the outskirts of Santalune City to find a Growlithe, who I will call Firedog.


Check back tomorrow for Update 3! If you want to chat, trade, or battle, find me on the Gamers' Community Forums! My username is Scribbler397.

No comments:

Post a Comment