Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shiny Ponyta and Shiny Slugma in the Friend Safari

The last time I posted, I discussed my research and the data that I am collecting to determine the Friend Safari Shiny Rate. (If you would like to read the post, click here. To be taken directly to the research thread, click here.)

Continuing my research, I was in the Friend Safari yesterday hunting for shiny Pokemon. I found another shiny Slugma, which I will evolve into a Magcargo, and a shiny Ponyta! I have been hunting for a shiny Ponyta for a while now, so I am quite happy to have found one. Getting shiny Pokemon is definitely a bonus of this research!

I've updated my Shiny Collection page and added my new shinies! I still haven't transferred my shiny Pokemon from White 2 now that Pokemon Bank is out, so I still need to do that. I'll update the page when I do, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment